We are a reputed precision ceramic balls manufacturer and supplier in India. Ceramic Balls
may be used at temperatures up to 1725 deg. C (3135 deg. F). They are extremely hard, abrasion resistant, and immune to all furnace atmospheres. Used for check valves where heat, corrosion and / or abrasion resistance is needed. Alumina Ceramic balls have good resistance to most corrosive media but they are not recommended for use in Hydrochloric or Hydrofluoric acids or strong alkaline solutions.
- Aluminium Oxide (AL2O3) : 99.9% Max.
- Hardness : Rockwell 45 N 81
- Density : 0.139lbs/cub.in.
- Specific Gravity : 3.80/3.84
- Imperial : 1/8" to 2" inclusive
- Metric : 2mm to 50 mm to order
- Basic Dia.Tolerance : VERY VERY CLOSE
- Sphericity : VERY VERY CLOSE
Alumina Ceramic has good resistance to most corrosive media but is not recommended for use in Hydrochloric or Hydrofluoric acids or strong alkaline solutions.